Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cartoon Heroes::

rugrats
quotes:
Tommy:Sometimes a baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do.

Tommy:That's the fun of it, Chuckie; you never know what you're going to get until you get it.

superman

quotes:
[Superman gets a cat out of a tree]
Superman:Here you go, miss.
Little Girl:Gee, thanks, mister.
Superman:Well, good-bye, Frisky. So long, now.
[Flys off, turns and waves]
Superman:Bye.
Little Girl:Bye.
[Goes inside]
L:ittle Girl:Mommy! Mommy! Frisky was stuck in the tree! This man swooped out of the sky and gave him to me!

batman
quotes:
Dick Grayson: "What's so important about Chopin?"
Bruce Wayne: "All music is important, Dick. It's the universal language. One of our best hopes for the eventual realization of the brotherhood of man."
Dick Grayson: "Gosh Bruce, yes, you're right. I'll practice harder from now on."

Batman: "Better put 5 cents in the meter."
Robin: "No policeman's going to give the Batmobile a ticket."
Batman: "This money goes to building better roads. We all must do our part.
Robin: "Boy! That was our closest call ever! I have to admit that I was pretty scared!"
Batman: "I wasn't scared in the least."
Robin: "Not at all?"
Batman: "Haven't you noticed how we always escape the vicious ensnarements of our enemies?"
Robin: "Yeah, because we're smarter than they are!"
Batman: "I like to think it's because our hearts are pure."

charlie brown
quotes:
“Hapiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.”

mickey mouse

quotes:
Walt Disney:Mickey mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence. He was a means to an end.

Walt Disney:Mickey Mouse...is always there-he's part of my life. That really is something not everyone can call their clain to fame.

spiderman
quotes:
Peter Parker:Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.

Peter Parker:Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spiderman.

No comments: